I NEED THE WRESTLING GIF WHERE THE REF SLIDES ALONG THE FLOOR THATS MY FAV
also as an added bonus
for all the homies
Elvira Mistress of the Dark comic books (1993) Claypool Comics
Cab Calloway and The Nicholas Brothers perform “Jumpin’ Jive” in STORMY WEATHER (1943). Fred Astaire called this the “greatest dance number ever filmed.” I had the pleasure of seeing this on the big screen at Cinecon 47—what an experience. Brought down the house!
i have a lot of things on my before-i-die-to-do list.
like, for example:
- see the northern lights
- jump out of an airplane
- see whales in the ocean
- drive scalia, alito, roberts, and thomas to a sink hole somewhere and push them in
- go white water river rafting in the grand canyon
- and others, etc.
one of the things on my to-do list was to visit the integratron.
and this weekend i was in palm springs, so i jumped in my new electric car and drove to joshua tree and said hi to florence the whippet and went to the integratron.
it’s remarkable for all of the reasons a building in the desert designed by aliens could be remarkable:
- the location is stunning. the hundreds and thousands of square miles of beautiful emptiness make me want to follow john the baptist and captain beefheart’s example and move to the desert.
- the integratron was built with the guidance of aliens, which is, of course, true.
- the integratron was built entirely out of wood.
- the integratron is an ‘acoustically perfect space’. now i don’t know what that means, but the quartz bowl meditation did sound amazing.
the people who run and maintain it have created a really special place in the desert. i mean, in addition to the integratron they also have a little hammock village. and who doesn’t like hammocks? i’ll tell you who doesn’t like hammocks: sociopaths and republicans. and possibly vivisectionists.
so i’m including a couple of pictures of the amazing integratron, and also a picture of a wind farm en route to the integratron.
I’M FUCKING SCREAMING OMGGGGGG THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE 90S TO ROMANTICIZED BY NON-90S KIDS FUCK
I feel like a legend.
TALKIN BOUT MY GENERATION
when your mom is yelling at you to do more chores while you’re doing chores and you’re there like
Roy Lichtenstein / study for the great pyramid